• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Colonel YES COLONEL (Hon) Dan Snow to boost TA Recruiting

I think its time for a new name for the TA that reflects Dan Snows involvement in TA recruiting.:salut:

We all know the usual ones : SAS-Saturdays and Sundays, Hobbyists, Weekend Warriors etc. so I'm looking for something creative, exceedingly funny and relevant from you ex reg's, and indeed current reg. aarsers who are renowned for your witty subtlety. :scratch:

i think its time for a new name for the ta that reflects dan snows involvement in ta recruiting.:salut:

We all know the usual ones : Sas-saturdays and sundays, hobbyists, weekend warriors etc. So i'm looking for something creative, exceedingly funny and relevant from you ex reg's, and indeed current reg. Aarsers who are renowned for your witty subtlety. :scratch:
**** off you bone ****.

Dan Snow is a Top Man who I follow avidly on the goggle box.

Anyone who says otherwise is a Marxist, Pinko, Hermer, Never-Served-Civvy- Bastard!

Nearly forgot - and a COCK!

Wouldn't want ooh_matron or Zero_Over getting one up on me now, would I??

It was Regular Army ***** like me that made pricks like you stand to attention!
Funny twat arn't you I suspect your a member (pardon the pun) of the TA?
No, but to be honest, I didn't realise you were having a dig at the TA. My comment was directed at the nonsensical gangfuck of words that was your first post.

Dan Snow is a Top Man who I follow avidly on the goggle box.

Anyone who says otherwise is a Marxist, Pinko, Hermer, Never-Served-Civvy- Bastard!

Nearly forgot - and a COCK!

Wouldn't want ooh_matron or Zero_Over getting one up on me now, would I??
I really wasn't sure on the gent to start with. I thought that his earlier presentations were a bit historylite. Maybe on reflection no such bad thing if it attracts folks to the subject.

One of my friends briefed him on Monte Cassino and was very impressed on his grasp of the battle and his very obvious enthusiasm off camera for his subject. Seems a genuine bloke in all. Good luck to him I say.

Latest Threads