Colonel Tim Collins on Tony Blairs lies.

lsquared said:
He means William Hague. Heard him speaking to a meeting last Wednesday. He has a SERIOUS intellect, whereas Bliar despite having been to Oxford is an intellectual lightweight.
As for Cameron. I voted for him and he is the Leader. I believe he might surprise us all. I just hope and pray he 'retires' from the spotlight, allows his Shadow Ministers to field and answer questions in their respective fields and does not allow his family into the public domain.
Apologies for not having recognised him. Hague is brilliant, and a political street-fighter especially when it comes to tough exchanges over the despatch boxes. But he peaked too early, and is a busted flush so far as future leadersip/PM-ship is concerned.

Like you, I have hopes for Cameron - but, somehow, he has a very long way to go.

Dave does worry me. Cums across as too lightwieght and his admitted use of drugs, which Brit soldiers are dieing to eradicate, will be used to crucify come election time.
john

nomadcelt said:
Very easy for him to come out with this as a retired man earning big bucks on after-dinner speeches.

Would he have stuck his neck out while still in?
He probably would have. He was a gobby cnut prone to tantrums at the best of times, loved the sound of his own voice and spun a tiresome yarn.

LtTrousersnake said:
nomadcelt said:
Very easy for him to come out with this as a retired man earning big bucks on after-dinner speeches.

Would he have stuck his neck out while still in?
The two of them will fight it out on the after dinner speech circuit!
I'd go for a bareknuckle bout; or maybe hand-to-hand combat, each man armed with nunchakus or a 9 inch blade.

I don't agree with such loathsome spectacles, but I'm prepared to make an exception where Blair's concerned. In fact I'd pay to watch it from the front row, and put all my savings on Collins.

Latest Threads