Colonel or is it Lt General Jonathon L. Dunkerley

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
No idea. Would you care to enlighten us?

Yawn.

Who?

5/1 the Colonel but 7/2 "on" for the General.

Win Place or Show but no eachway allowed.

All winnings will be paid net of local taxes and in ZMK only.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
What's the latest on Colonel or is it Lt General Jonathon L. Dunkerley?
I think its one of those messages the BBC used to broadcast to the French resistance in the Second World War. The next two posts will be "the violins are sobbing in autumn" and "Jacques has thrown his hat at the moon".

Wordsmith

B

Biscuits_AB

The Medal of Faithful Silence? Is that for keeping 'schtoom' when the monkeys are asking questions about your OC?

B

Biscuits_AB

I think its one of those messages the BBC used to broadcast to the French resistance in the Second World War. The next two posts will be "the violins are sobbing in autumn" and "Jacques has thrown his hat at the moon".

Wordsmith
The dog has shat in the conservatory.

Is Bricky the real Colonel/General Jonathon L. Dunkerley carrying out a bid to improve his Google rankings ??

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Is Bricky the real Colonel/General Jonathon L. Dunkerley carrying out a bid to improve his Google rankings ??
Worked for the Baron of Castleshorrt. He went right up the google rankings after he appeared on ARRSE. Whether the Baron appreciated that is another matter....

Wordsmith

It'll be one of those never served Waltenkommando ******* looking for something to do. I do hope this thread get's culled. I despise Waltenkommando *******. They're out there on par with kiddy fiddlers and people who steal milk from your doorstep.
Does anyone still get milk delivered? All 'milkies' around out way went out of business about 5 years back

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
He and his chick, Lady Alma Kent Gc OBE, are getting long in the tooth and are not about as much it seems. The last major sighting was 2010 when they were bullshitting a US Marines' association dinner in London.

Does anyone still get milk delivered? All 'milkies' around out way went out of business about 5 years back
Yes I see a guy driving round our village each morning delivering milk while I am walking the dog - he doesn't stop at many houses though and only has a dozen or so crates on the back of his truck.

Latest Threads