Colombian ho - worth £500?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by weekend_worrier, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
  2. ****, no

19 vote(s)
  3. I'm a friend of Dorothy's and couldn't possibly comment.

3 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As far as I can see, the only thread on this is in the Intelligence Cell, and I thought the NAAFI Bar was a fit place for this important topic.

Fellow ARSSErs, this is 'Dania', the provider of personal services who's at the centre of the US Secret Service/hos scandal that hit the press recently (photo courtesy of the 'Daily Telegraph', the leading purveyor of pics of nubile women combined with 'what is the world coming to?' rants).

'Dania' apparently established a contractural agreement with one of POTUS's bodyguards to discuss Uganda for one night at his hotel. Once services had been provided she requested payment of US$800 (just under £500), but was fobbed off with $225. The Jack Bauer-type involved was not only a tight-arse, but also had pretty crap judgement, because she appears to have complained to the US Embassy.

The question here is whether a night with the Colombian lady in question is worth half a grand in pounds sterling. If I were single, bored and solvent, and happened to be in Bogota, I personally would think the expense was fair, having visited some countries (e.g. Romania) where the local streetwalkers were seriously RAF. But as there are other men of the world here I thought I'd open a debate.
  2. she's still alive and got paid (sort of) , now she is no doubt cashing in on the story so quids in. If nothing else she is getting some free advertising out of it.
  3. If I happened to be in Colombia with £500 spare I could happily hand it over to push her shit back a few days.
  4. maybe I could claim her on expenses?
  5. fu2

fu2 LE

If I was in Colombia with 500 quid I would buy cocane for 300 and then find two dirty slags for a tenner and fuck them as long as the coke lasts and then buy antibiotics with the change
    • Like Like x 8
  6. I've never seen it on JPA. Would she come under Night Subsistence?

7. For 500 quid she'd better be licking yer dick clean as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. She is rather hot, so I'd offer her a Barcardi Breezer and a kebab.

She's not getting any garlic bread though, she's no Sienna Miller.
  9. For five hundred squid I could line up a dozen like her here and have a few ladyboys thrown in for good measure........
  10. I thought I saw 'ho day rate' turns out it was whole day rate
  11. Is the weather nice?
  12. As far as I can understand from perusal of web sites in which Ladies offer Personal Services. It is mandatory for the Customer (Punter) to pay within the first ten minutes (if not sooner) of the assignation.
  13. What do you do for the other eight minutes you've bought?
  14. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Think of it this way - £500 - is it worth paying to keep your job and your pension?
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Take your time getting dressed, appearance is important after all. Can't let the side down in front of the Dagoes.