Colombian ho - worth £500?

Is she worth £500 for a night's ride?

• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • ****, no

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • I'm a friend of Dorothy's and couldn't possibly comment.

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
As far as I can see, the only thread on this is in the Intelligence Cell, and I thought the NAAFI Bar was a fit place for this important topic.

Fellow ARSSErs, this is 'Dania', the provider of personal services who's at the centre of the US Secret Service/hos scandal that hit the press recently (photo courtesy of the 'Daily Telegraph', the leading purveyor of pics of nubile women combined with 'what is the world coming to?' rants).

'Dania' apparently established a contractural agreement with one of POTUS's bodyguards to discuss Uganda for one night at his hotel. Once services had been provided she requested payment of US$800 (just under £500), but was fobbed off with $225. The Jack Bauer-type involved was not only a tight-arse, but also had pretty crap judgement, because she appears to have complained to the US Embassy.

The question here is whether a night with the Colombian lady in question is worth half a grand in pounds sterling. If I were single, bored and solvent, and happened to be in Bogota, I personally would think the expense was fair, having visited some countries (e.g. Romania) where the local streetwalkers were seriously RAF. But as there are other men of the world here I thought I'd open a debate.

If I was in Colombia with 500 quid I would buy cocane for 300 and then find two dirty slags for a tenner and fuck them as long as the coke lasts and then buy antibiotics with the change

She is rather hot, so I'd offer her a Barcardi Breezer and a kebab.

She's not getting any garlic bread though, she's no Sienna Miller.

As far as I can understand from perusal of web sites in which Ladies offer Personal Services. It is mandatory for the Customer (Punter) to pay within the first ten minutes (if not sooner) of the assignation.

He would have been better advised not to play away on foreign soil in the first place. He would have been better to keep it in his trousers until he got to Las Vegas or Nevada.
Yep, I mean obviously our man was a bit daft. After all, if Obama had gone the way of Kennedy, McKinley, Garfield* and Lincoln, and he'd been conkers deep in a Latina scutter at the time of such a national tragedy, it would have been a bit of a career hiatus to put it quite mildly. But assuming it's not your job to protect the world's most powerful man, would you, and would you pay?

* That's the President, not the cat, in case anyone asks.

Latest Threads