Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by kyleavfc, Aug 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. alright everyone, im due to start basic training but in alot of threads i keep getting a mention about a place called 'Colly'

i take it it's a disciplinary place of some kind, although some people seem proud to of gone there...can anyone tell me what its really like because i got into trouble at school often and im keen not to keep my habit up in the army, i mean isolation and detentions are perhaps nothing to this 'Glass House'

any information would be great, thanks
  2. msr

msr LE

Don't go there.

3. its that bad?

4. Good advice MSR, I try to avoid all of Essex for that matter. :wink:
  5. I wouldn't go there either, Moody lives there.
  6. If you do go stay away from anyone from 3 para mortors
  7. Its a very very nasty place, I loved it :lol:
  8. We had three lads from our company go there. Only one came back.

One died and the other one got blisters so bad on his hands that they got infected and he had to leave and join the navy!
  9. What a shit attempt at a Wah.
  10. I tought you well!
  11. i know this is a wierd question but yeah im only about to go into basic, but fighting was often encouraged in cadets if you had a problem with someone

is this the same in the army?
  12. [​IMG]

You are hurting my head.
  13. Its basically the same, but in the Army you don't have to fellate an aged cadet instructor, taking care to remove each speck of smegma from their wrinkly bellend with your tongue.
  14. thats helpful :)
    the smegma used to sting my eyes
  15. They have sex with your bum in there and hurt you in the showers. Once I heard a boy killed himself there because the bigger soldiers kept make him put their tails in his mouth.

Bad Times