Collins/Windowlickers thread Veterans...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by labrat, Feb 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gentlemen, I offer you a fun little target for our next invasion - some great fun to be had with the animal rights & student posse...

Go to here: (cut and paste rather than linked, as suggested further down)

www.address oxfordgossip.co.uk/new/forumdisplay.php?f=115

Gentlemen, in your own time, fire at will!

edited to remode direct link fior opsec

2. Feck me!! Animal rights good advert for Coke though stuck out the head of a monkey!!! :lol: :lol:

3. They look like a pleasant bunch especially if they consider this to be Wanking Material :?

4. Gentlemen,

Could I just point out something. Links posted on web sites such as this. When they are clicked, there is a referer added. This is recorded in the target web sites log.

So link from arrse to, 'what ever'. Will show as coming from arrse in, 'what evers logs'.

Just a little, 'heads up'.

Do we realy want to give the game away that easily?

5. And to be fair, most of them actually look like a sensible bunch. The animal rights lot are a bunch of luddies (often rather violent/disruptive ones) and the majority of people on that site are biting back to some extent.
    If you're planning an invasion, turning up to join the Pro-test lot on the 25th is probably the best thing to do.
    http://www.pro-test.org.uk/index.htm

6. Guys , I would ask you not to go on Tiger Patrols.

1. They know where we come from , and it invariably attracts choppers back here who won't leave , because they are on a mission.

2. One or two of them could make the raiding parties look like proper c0cks , as happened with the Unwashed 75 epic, when people rocked up who were highly intelligent and eloquent, and did indeed make the instigators look like thick , ignorant c*nts.

Not a great idea guys. By all means, join their forum and diagree with their points, but don't go over there, simply to stir the sh*t , it has a habit of re-visiting this site, and some of the injured parties may wish to go beyond simply writing harsh exchanges on a screen.

Sites don't fall over purely by accident alone, as we've discovered in the past.