College girls banned from whistling at builders

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ord_Sgt, Jun 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

What a bunch of risk adverse, humourless load of ******* this country has become.

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I note they've not actually had any complaints however - funny that!
  3. It's a horrendous crime with many hidden victims.

I myself was recently sexually harassed whilst at work. Some rough old skipper who looked like Zelda from Terrahawks came up to the van, cheese beans and chips in hand, and told me that I "was a bit of alright" and "did I want to go back to her plush valley love nest with her". I felt so unclean I went home and had to have a shower and couldn't get the music from the crying game from my head before crying myself to sleep.

I also wondered if she needed the services of a good optician.
  4. Need a lawyer?
  5. So in the midst of all these bizzare new laws, where do I stand on shaking my penis at college girls then?
  6. No thanks mate, the music's stopped now. Besides she was probably from some ropey estate on the side of a valley so the only thing of value she has is the inevitable 32" plasma screen tv.
  7. In the dock?
  8. As close as you can get!!
  9. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

ARRSE sweepstakes on how long it takes for the first sexual harrassment case to come about from someone trying to chat up a bird (or, it appears from this story, bloke) in a bar?

My quid's on the final quarter of 2010.
  10. I dunno about being reported to police for making obscene gestures to females (gorgeous or gopping) in bars, I usually get punched!