College Concession for ex - HM Forces

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RonS, Sep 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. If you study a Level 3 (A Levelish) course at Durham College and have served in
    HM Forces for four years or more there are no fees.
    I don't know how widespread this concession is, but it may be worth anyone
    enrolling for any college course asking if the concession applies.
  2. Do you have a link for that?
  3. i know that you can get your tuition fees paid for a degree if you have served for min of 3 yrs and don't already have a degree
  4. It was a pamphlet through the door from Durham County Council.

    "I am studying my first full Level 3 qualification and have left the British Armed forces after completing 4 or more years service or have been medically discharged, due to an injury in active service, after completing basic training."

    E Mail Address: 03000 266 115

    It may be worth asking your local Authority why they are not treating Veterans in the same way as Durham.