Collecting evidence

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Journalist, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm a journalist for a new French magazine in London.

I would like to write an article about British soldiers who came back to the UK because they have been injured or/and traumatised by their experience during the war in Iraq.

I would appreciate to be put in contact and to discuss with them.

Thank you very much

Fabien

2. French and a journalist...

I suggest a retreat (again).

3. Public there (softly speaking) ha.. dislike fro.. the French. As to journalists then ... any newcomer there is regarded at first as lurking journo.

So you are a brave man.

I beg you gents, this fro... our French friend could have a family, children. Why couldn't you help him?

4. PTP...PTP....Wherefore art thou PTP....

5. Peux je vous suggérer demande au ministère de la défense directement car vous n'obtiendrez dessus jamais une réponse droite ici. Personne ici n'aime des journalistes

6. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

This is a wind-up, right?

Then again, it's too obvious for a Waaaah! So, maybe this poor benighted fool is for real. If so....

Fabien, please go away.

7. check out emptyeye, i struggle ordering bratty and chips!

8. Fabien,

Suggest you drop me a PM with the name of your magazine and how you may be contacted.

Regards

PTP

9. Sur votre bicyclette mon ami

10. "You must hate a Frenchman as you hate The Devil" If it's good enough for the Duke of Wellington, it's good enough for me!

11. Manque de bol, mon cher. Les mecs que tu trouves ici ont eu leurs plein d'etre emmerder par des journos - ils arrivent a renifler un journo a cinq bornes. En Angleterre, en tant que militaire, c'est interdit de parler directement a la presse, autrement on risque d'ouvrir une belle pot aux roses. En faite, il s'appellent comment ton bavoche? Mieux faire ce qui a suggerer Emptyeye.

12. Ok , enough with the anti French, anti journalist stuff for the present. Thread locked pending Fabien's RSVP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.