Colin from Cyprus: 40 Signal Regiment on OP TOSCA (JOKE)??

#3
If you're going to Court Martial in relation to harassment whilst attached to this Unit, this thread probably isn't the best idea in the world...
 
#4
colin2k10 said:
I have started this post to let alot of fellow T.A employees know how incompetent this regiment is on operations ... it is a total farce and as usuall they try and cover things up .. for example ... people not getting diciplined for certin things and they try and keep it "in house" or just the sheer admin points of view ... i am wondering if anyone has any comments on this regiment or are actually in this regiment or if they are actually on this tour ? .. post away !!

C
You're not telling us the whole truth are you?
 
#6
You presumably are aware that CoC read Arrse?







Yes...even TA ones.....
 
#7
Look, they're scaleys. What do you expect ? If it comes as a surprise then a transfer to the Int Corps is not for you.
 
#8
One_of_the_strange said:
Look, they're scaleys. What do you expect ? If it comes as a surprise then a transfer to the Int Corps is not for you.
Don't all parts of the TA have officers?

Just 'cause our soldiers can read and write.......
 
#9
polar said:
One_of_the_strange said:
Look, they're scaleys. What do you expect ? If it comes as a surprise then a transfer to the Int Corps is not for you.
Don't all parts of the TA have officers?

Just 'cause our soldiers can read and write.......
They can read and write, I'd keep an eye on them, they sound like dangerous intellectuals to me.
 
#13
One_of_the_strange said:
Look, they're scaleys. What do you expect ? If it comes as a surprise then a transfer to the Int Corps is not for you.
Snothead in failed attempt to take the moral highground.


Fail.
 
#14
This is a poor attempt at a whinging TA thread. FFS 32SRGs thread was so long it even came out in hardback. Or maybe this mob are more professional?
 
#16
brucewillis said:
This is a poor attempt at a whinging TA thread. FFS 32SRGs thread was so long it even came out in hardback. Or maybe this mob are more professional?
Well you did manage to report undetected, for most of your tour until you were outed.

Tosca sounds like a dream, is it wet or bad or just surreal :?
 
#17
Think it depends on your job. Nothing dangerous, maybe getting chased by a feral dog in the BZ or getting your head kicked in while down town. Apparently a bloke in a funny hat is going there this week? Think he drives round in an armoured milk float shouting "Lollipops!" like the kiddie catcher on Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

BW
 
#18
Now who's being a clumsy Colin, tsk tsk. Thought you'd have known better than to put this in a public forum....Bad drills matey.
 
#19
devilish said:
Now who's being a clumsy Colin, tsk tsk. Thought you'd have known better than to put this in a public forum....Bad drills matey.
Flash.........................................................................................................................................................................................................Bang!
 
#20
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Bang?
 

Latest Threads

Top