Coleman Balls

I can't believe he was 42 when he always looked about 10.

Linky

I know many Arrsers will be deeply moved by the loss of this talented young man who helped break down the taboo of little black orphans living with creepy old white men in the eighties.

RIP Pint sized actor/security guard. I will never forget that cheeky pout following your memorable catch phrase...

"I pity the fool" or was it "I ain't gettin on no plain, fool"? Whatever.

B

Bottleosmoke

soldier-w said:

Linky

I know many Arrsers will be deeply moved by the loss of this talented young man who helped break down the taboo of little black orphans living with creepy old white men in the eighties.

RIP Pint sized actor/security guard. I will never forget that cheeky pout following your memorable catch phrase...

"I pity the fool" or was it "I ain't gettin on no plain, fool"?
Whatever.
Thats a WAH yeah?

"Wotcha talkin about Willis..............?"

Bottleosmoke said:
soldier-w said:

Linky

Whatever.
Thats a WAH yeah?

After 2031 posts I'd have thought you'd have got the hang of this by now :p

hedgehog64 said:
Is the white sister still kicking?
Wah! Different Strokes Walt!

T

trowel

BiscuitsAB said:
Bottleosmoke said:
soldier-w said:

Linky

Whatever.
Thats a WAH yeah?

Pygmy Poofter Pops Pumps Prematurely. Breaking News!

Bottleosmoke said:
soldier-w said:

Linky

Whatever.
Thats a WAH yeah?

No WAH, he's genuinely brown bread. :oops:

Hopefully the spleling and grammer nazis won't spot plain/plane although I never did see Mr T out where the buffalo roam.

soldier-w said:
Bottleosmoke said:
soldier-w said:

Linky

Whatever.
Thats a WAH yeah?

No WAH, he's genuinely brown bread. :oops:

Hopefully the spleling and grammer nazis won't spot plain/plane although I never did see Mr T out where the buffalo roam.
Was mrT his dad then?.

B

Bottleosmoke

BiscuitsAB said:
Bottleosmoke said:
soldier-w said:

Linky

Whatever.
Thats a WAH yeah?

Its the friday of a bank holiday, its been a long week and my Aunty Stella is visiting!

He died of a brain haemorrage............

This was not a first for him as he has had a cerebrovascular accident before..........

The coroner was looking for a connection.....

but they were different strokes.................................

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah, i remember the little tyke well.

Diff'rent Strokes and all that. Don't forget the alcoholism and wife beating. He could have been a member of the Forces with that kind of record ;) Although....at about 4 foot tall, he would just be inadequate enough for the RAF.

There he is, the little devil. Ain't he cute?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
exbleep Sports, Adventure Training and Events 10
F The Intelligence Cell 0
hong_kong_fuey The Intelligence Cell 18