Coldstreamers not decking tourists :)

Ah, memories. I had a little uniform like that when I was a nipper in the early 70s, got it from Hamleys.

Changing the subject, that doesn't appear to an SA80 the Guardsman is carrying....anybody know what it is?
WELL.... (stepping carefully to one side...!)

it could be a Brown Bess?

Would it be too much to hope this was the same Tom as a nipper?
Hearts of Fceking Oak?
Ah, memories. I had a little uniform like that when I was a nipper in the early 70s, got it from Hamleys.

Changing the subject, that doesn't appear to an SA80 the Guardsman is carrying....anybody know what it is?
Is it the replacement for the SA80? Looked well ally/warry.

And did see the size of the stabby thing You could have someone's lungs out with summat like that.

The kid will probably turn to drugs and die alone on a stinking mattress in a derilict council house when he is old enough to realise he dressed up as a hat.

No offence.

Ektually, I think you'll find that is a wholly anachronistic painting of the 23rd Royal Welch Fuzileers (English not their first language. They were mostly Irish) at 'Bunker Hill'. They are kitted out as they were at Minden (no, not that one). The bugler is my favourite.

Would it be too much to hope this was the same Tom as a nipper?
Kid couldn't do that these days, he'd get slotted by plod, and they would give the excuse that how were they to know it was a toy gun?