Coldstreamers not decking tourists :)

So then, Ashford_old_School. Whats with the SABC? Do you actually think I've said something wrong here?

If nobody else is going to I will:

Is he entitled to those medals, anyone know if he's gen?

So then, Ashford_old_School. Whats with the SABC? Do you actually think I've said something wrong here?
Christ on a bike, is this some kind of reverse-wah set-up? If so, <reverse-wah shield>

Not wanting to put words in @ashford_old_school's fizzog, but I deliberately used the term busby. You then wah'd yourself by pointing out my "error".

Slime picked up on it and SABC'd you; granted that was maybe a tad harsh.

</reverse-wah shield>

Friday night. More beer required :)

Christ on a bike, is this some kind of reverse-wah set-up? If so, <reverse-wah shield>

Not wanting to put words in @ashford_old_school's fizzog, but I deliberately used the term busby. You then wah'd yourself by pointing out my "error".

Slime picked up on it and SABC'd you; granted that was maybe a tad harsh.

</reverse-wah shield>

Friday night. More beer required :)
Um, I don't know about this "wah" thing. I just took it at face value and interpreted it as Ashford_old_school not knowing the difference himself and thinking that I had got this wrong. Thus revealing himself to be a dozy plonk.

That reminds me of an incident many many moons ago when 117 was nowt but a fuze cap..

Family outing to North Berwick... 117, as always "tooled up" with his plastic burp gun..! Comes across an Army recruiting display on the prom, and a bee line is made!

Centre to the display is an infantryman in combat gear and rifle.. 117,even at this age is into his guns takes a great interest. Infantryman offers his rifle to 117, however 117 is already armed! Solution, a gun swap.. 117 with rifle and infantryman with the plastic burp gun!

On reflection, I wish two things had happened:

1. My old man had taken a picture.
2. I had kept the rifle... it was an EM2!

..from such little acorns..etc!

FFS...

Just to clear things up for those dopey enough not to know already...
This is a Busby:

And this is a Bearskin:

Worn here by Prince Billy

High time everyone knew this.
This just keeps on giving.

By the way, the first one is a Rolling Stones tee shirt, actually.

Just to clear things up for those dopey enough not to know already...
This is a Busby:

And this is a Bearskin:

Worn here by Prince Billy

High time everyone knew this.
Did you serve in the Pioneer Corps by chance?