• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Coldstream Guards Turban

Going back to this ouen, and I'm not knocking him, I'm sure it's all gen up & above board, but I can't quite make out his rack.
I'm no gong guru so to my amateur eye it looks like the CSM (Afghanistan) OSM (Afghanistan) IRSM & the QDJM, but that would seem incorrect timewise. Can anyone out there gen me up ?
@TheresaMay p'raps ?
You do know he a current serving member of the RRS, that photo was taken as he leads the Queens Guard back to barracks in Ballater, and that uniform is not a dressing up box special, but what he wears?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Immaterial to me, I was trying to spot the gongs.
Though if he's serving it'd be interesting to know how he qualified for the CSM. I've heard that members of the armed forces can get it, just not seen it before.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Almost right.

Civil Service Medal Afghanistan
OSM Afghanistan
Op Gritrock Ebola Medal
Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal

Cheers, thought you'd have the handle on this.
Must start changing hands at ninety-nine, I just thought the third one in looked like it had a green central stripe.

IRSM
EMSWA

AfghanAndy

On ROPS
On ROPs
D'oh.

I wouldn't want to be the CO Coldstream.
Chuck him out when others have been kept in for failing and get accused of racism.

Keep him in and it’s a green light for drug use.

However, please all bear in mind. Innocent until proved guilty.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That reminds me that someone was having a sale on S M E G appliances... I could use a new toaster.
You leave my appliances out of it! Some of them are of surgical necessity you know.