Coldstream Guards Officer Recruitment

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Paddy_10, Oct 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents,

I have a place on the Jan 2011 commissioning course. Hoping to use my time as wisely as possible beforehand I would like to go on a familiarisation/battalion visit to The Coldstream Guards. For the visits I have been on to two other infantry regiments, I have contacted the regiment via the email that is available on their respective regiment website. However, on The Coldstream's page there is no contact information available. Does anybody have the contact details for the relevant recruiting officer? Please PM me if you have any information that might help. Thank you.

2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

3. No I didn't miss step two. I have followed that link a number of times and every time I am faced with a message saying that the webpage is not available. I have also emailed the Regiment Association however have not heard back...

4. Wellington Barracks

Birdcage Walk

London SW1E 6HQ

Telephone: 020 7414 3263

That's the number for the Association at RHQ, the office is in the same place that you need. I don't know who the Regimental Adjutant is either.

5. Thank you very much, will give them a call tomorrow.

6. Don't delay do it today and all the best.....Nulli Secundus !

7. I would call today, the London District Sergeants Mess is in the same locstat. Having done a spell at RHQ the chances of anyone answering a phone after 10:00 on a Friday are very small (well it used to be).

8. Very true indeed,lol !

9. Did you get any joy, Paddy_10 ?