Coldstream Guards - Afghan Photos

Apologies if someone has already posted this, but couldn't find anything in a search.
Some good photos here done by a freelance photographer who spent 3 weeks with 1 CG BG in Afghanistan recently:
YouTube slide show
Oh, I had to google the music, but the first tune is Bullets by Tunng, apparently.

batus_survivor said:
Apologies if someone has already posted this, but couldn't find anything in a search.
Some good photos here done by a freelance photographer who spent 3 weeks with 1 CG BG in Afghanistan recently:
YouTube slide show
Oh, I had to google the music, but the first tune is Bullets by Tunng, apparently.
The second one is the theme tune from 'Band of Brothers'! :D

soprano54 said:
batus_survivor said:
YouTube slide show
The second one is the theme tune from 'Band of Brothers'! :D
Good slideshow and teh first song was pretty good too.
The band of brother theme though takes me back to being in the VE wing at harrogate desperately trying not to fall asleep and take notes on band of brothers,who the the **** thought up that genius part of training?

The title is "Embedded with the Coldstream".

And yes, I figured out the Band of Brothers tune, it was the first one that that was new to me. Very apt it was too.

Latest Threads