Cold War Warriors

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Now that the government, in their infinite wisdom, have decided that they no longer need the TA, does this mean that we Cold War Warriors are the nations reserve?

If so there are a few questions I have:

Are zimmers issued or do we have to bring our own?
Does the army have enough Brufen and anti-gout pills to cover the influx of CWWs?
Will we get our SLRs back?

There are probably others that you may have, please add so that the government planner can get everything in place.

elovabloke

ADC
The SLR to stay in the bin but please bring your own parka as they seem to be in decline.

If we promise to start 'war early', say 6.30am (I'm wide awake at 4 anyway) can we finish at, say, 3.30pm and just watch from a 'shooting stick'? "Excused Late Evening War" chit?

jarrod248 said:
I don't want one of those MAN shite trucks I'll stick with the Bedford.
I was in Ashchurch last week, those Mans look the dogs danglies. You can stick the Bedfords...........................Progress is some times a good thing :)

jinxy said:
jarrod248 said:
I was in Ashchurch last week, those Mans look the dogs danglies. You can stick the Bedfords...........................Progress is some times a good thing :)
Especially with it's air con, power steering and cruise control. Any tw@t can rough it.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
jinxy said:
jarrod248 said:
Wash your mouth out :x

Any more of that and you are banned from this Forum.

Can we have KF CS95 so I can have a sick chit, or second thoughts I may have a few new ones cancel the KF

Erm… <Hand up> Can we please make sure that there are adequate toilet facilities? Just asking.

I think the only things I’ve got left that fit are a scrim net and a cap badge (but for a corps that no longer exists :cry: ). Still, just let those Ruskies try to get past that!

Auld-Yin said:
jinxy said:
jarrod248 said:

Sorry Auld-Yin, got carried away.

You can still stick those Bedords though.

By fook there are some fine looking toys you noobs get to play with.

jinxy said:
Auld-Yin said:
jinxy said:
jarrod248 said:

And us not so noobs :)

buryfc66 said:
jinxy said:
Auld-Yin said:
jinxy said:
jarrod248 said:

And us not so noobs :)
I'll be back there some time next month, can you get me a little play time :)

As long as they promise we can have Clansman Radios, and Series 3 Land Rovers - none of that highly protected stuff for me - I want to sit on top of 45 litres of Benz..... :?

JT0475 said:
As long as they promise we can have Clansman Radios, and Series 3 Land Rovers - none of that highly protected stuff for me - I want to sit on top of 45 litres of Benz..... :?
ARe you that large you take up both driver and pasenger seats?

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Denison Smocks, compo, white phos, and 1 in 1 tracer, and I will be a happy bunny, with me Gimpy.

Auld-Yin said:
Will we get our SLRs back?
Sod the rest, let's just get an answer to the important question!

P.S. can we keep them at home like the Swiss do?