Cold War Is Over - It's Official

During the inquest into the death of Mr Molyneux it was heard that binge drinking was endemic among crew and many would get “drunk out of their minds”.

The hearing had previously heard that Donovan had drunk 20 pints of cider and lager, cocktails and double vodkas in the 48 hours before he was put on a guard duty with the SA80 rifle.
It's the only way they can cope with all the âñãł sex and general bottery.

On the upside at least he managed to kill someone with an SA80, which seems to be a rarity judging by the rest of the ARSSE threads.

Brings a tear to my eye. The Royal Navy was THE school of binge drinking.

On the upside at least he managed to kill someone with an SA80, which seems to be a rarity judging by the rest of the ARSSE threads.
Lucky it wasn't an SLR really... The submarine would have been destroyed with the loss of all hands and a nuclear incident to boot.

Lucky it wasn't an SLR really... The submarine would have been destroyed with the loss of all hands and a nuclear incident to boot.

If the Navy could be trusted with SLRs, we wouldn't need Trident

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It wasn't because Donovan was pissed up, it was because he is a ******* throbber.

I did plenty of gangway watches absolutely out of my tree, as did pretty much every other matelot I've ever met. I never saw fit to brass up my DO.

It just takes one ******* spastic to **** it all up for everyone else.

Hundreds of years of drunken history down the heads because of one ********.

Cracking.

You managed to get THAT rifle into a completely unrelated thread four posts after the OP.

Sterling (shum mishtake shurely) work HN.

Latest Threads