Cold War conversations

Not just bite but snappy type bite

You utter prick drugsy.

Last edited:
Packing crate furniture smashing meltdown not far off now...

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Ooh look! All the normal ARRSE pathological gobshites are getting in on the act. How unusual.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

Ooh look! All the normal ARRSE pathological gobshites are getting in on the act. How unusual.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
Explain to me again how you used to drive through Sonnenalle checkpoint by "waving my Irish passport".

You teller of tales.

The wop will be bolting for the bathroom any second now I expect...

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
There's been no improvement in the stupid comments that the shit-dribbling ARRSE morons post for a very long time now. We need some new blood here, with something a bit more original.

MsG

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist it, spackerman! Anything for a bit of sorely needed attention, eh? That's why you insist on your flights of deranged fantasy, while at the same time derailing the thread. It's your SOP - and not just with me.

Let's face it, who in their right mind spends 12 solid years pursuing an anonymous person across the threads of an anonymous website and not achieving anything with it. Still, you're so terminally dense that you won't even have noticed that, eh, spackerinski? I could, probably, understand doing it for, say, a couple of weeks, or even a couple of months at a stretch. But 12 years? There's definitely something very strange going on in your bird-brain, mush. Maybe that's because your brain isn't what it used to be. It used to be your large intestine; which explains all the shite you post.

MsG
Definitely not bothered are you?

You cant even stick to the same lie regarding your time in Germany

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/happy-200th-anniversary-karl-marx.276906/page-25#post-8564329

There's been no improvement in the stupid comments that the shit-dribbling ARRSE morons post for a very long time now. We need some new blood here, with something a bit more original.

MsG
Hark whose talking, when was the last time you told a convincing lie?

Tell us the one where you disarmed a German copper, that always gets a good laugh.

MsG
I thought your post on claiming to have TWO apartments in West Berlin was original. At least I haven't heard that porker before. Tell me again how it was paid for.

I thought your post on claiming to have TWO apartments in West Berlin was original. At least I haven't heard that porker before. Tell me again how it was paid for.
Drug dealing IIRC, and ratting to the Stasi.

You can guarantee when Bitey McBiteface Drugsy gets his teeth into a thread that there will be tall tales galore, many of which will be variations on a lie told previously.

Thus will the thread be dragged down.

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Well, all the usual fückwits seem to be on the thread now. But still nothing original, just the same old shit-dribbling.:-D:-D:-D

MsG

Well, all the usual fückwits seem to be on the thread now. But still nothing original, just the same old shit-dribbling.:-D:-D:-D

MsG
You're absolutely right Bugsy. Give us some new material. For instance, this car you used to freely cross the border in. Where was it registered?

MsG
You mean pointing out your many lies?
But at least you enjoy the attention.

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
You mean pointing out your many lies?
But at least you enjoy the attention.
It's you who's desperate for attention, spackerman! On top of that, you have to prove that somehow you're "better" than me. You've spent 12 years doing everything you can to discredit me. 12 years! There's some real pathological stuff going on there. Why the singular obsession? It's not my fault that you're thick. It's also not my fault that you're not allowed to post in "Current Affairs". You brought that on yourself by constantly derailing interesting threads with your total failure to properly understand the discussions and embarking on your own bizarre tangents. No wonder you were banned.

MsG

It's you who's desperate for attention, spackerman! On top of that, you have to prove that somehow you're "better" than me. You've spent 12 years doing everything you can to discredit me. 12 years! There's some real pathological stuff going on there. Why the singular obsession? It's not my fault that you're thick. It's also not my fault that you're not allowed to post in "Current Affairs". You brought that on yourself by constantly derailing interesting threads with your total failure to properly understand the discussions and embarking on your own bizarre tangents. No wonder you were banned.

MsG
As Bugsy tries to defend his spewing his lies and untruths. BTW, how many times have you been banned? Was it after you had 5 family members killed? Or was it six? Oh, and was it in 1975 or 1978? Oh, and also tell us how the RSM went down to Waterford for your family's funeral back in the 1970s? I'm sure the local paper would've had records of that.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero

MsG
Why do you lie so much anyway?

MsG
Bugsy, I think most people are better than you.
I've pointed this out many, many, MANY times before, you are just a bit of amusement when I'm bored.
Its a bit of laugh to discover new lies that you have told people just to get attention.
You have been banned from the site several time, never mind current affairs.

And now Acid_Reign is well aware of what a bullshitter you are.

Latest Threads