cold war 2 - china

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Grumblegrunt, Nov 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

2. Long term strategy - Learn Mandarin.

3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

the chinese have numerated their language I can have a long conversation with my local population based the numbers 41, 32, 15, chips and 98

4. No 1 son is fluent in Cantonese, will that do?

5. No. They are a bunch of greedy, noisy yobbos... Perhaps I can get more threats as the Korean seems to have disappeared.

6. So what we buy loads of shit off china unless the new afghan plan is to steal the poppy harvest and flog it in shanghai. so we can afford loads of ipads
    ( hey it worked last time :))
    I cant see this effecting us much.
    Although attempting to flogg astue class subs or that spiffy new perseus concept missile to all of chinas increasingly pissed off neighbours.
    Seems a good idea.

7. **** it, it'll take them ages to drive here

8. their here already! 11 chink takeaways within three miles of my house !!

9. Shit! And they have nuclear subs!?

10. only the cantonese and sechuans-and you have to order them the night before so they can marinade them overnight !

11. Well given that China now owns most of the rest of the world through loans of one sort or another, little to worry about there then.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

12. I imagine China are quite content with the way things are going. At the risk of thinking differently China may be upgrading their capability so they can defend their interests out of concern of how the US acts when they start losing their power.