• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Cold Blood

I turned on the TV and just caught the start of the tv show Clod blood what the hell were they thinking. To show a soldier being blown up and then showing what was left of him and to further go on to show the army in a bad light was disgusting. Two coffins came of a plane today with the bodies of two soldier's. Tommorrow in Manchester the furneral takes place of yet another soldier, I think ITV should have cancelled this show and have some respect for the familys of dead and injured soldier's

I agree. Yet another ill-researched programme with cardboard cutout characters.

All CID officers are troubled souls with one or more broken relationships behind them and a 24 hour a day obsession with the job.

All soldiers are brutal, moronic, sadistic and drunken.

And if anyone was ever more miscast that Pauline bloody Quirke as a senior detective I've yet to see it.

Hitting the link and complaining now.