Cold Blood

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PreachersDaughter, Jun 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I turned on the TV and just caught the start of the tv show Clod blood what the hell were they thinking. To show a soldier being blown up and then showing what was left of him and to further go on to show the army in a bad light was disgusting. Two coffins came of a plane today with the bodies of two soldier's. Tommorrow in Manchester the furneral takes place of yet another soldier, I think ITV should have cancelled this show and have some respect for the familys of dead and injured soldier's

2. I have complained. I might not seem much to you but it made me fel better.

3. It does mean a lot to us - the offer of the complaint mechanism was one of help I think. Well done for complaining.

4. I agree. Yet another ill-researched programme with cardboard cutout characters.

All CID officers are troubled souls with one or more broken relationships behind them and a 24 hour a day obsession with the job.

All soldiers are brutal, moronic, sadistic and drunken.

And if anyone was ever more miscast that Pauline bloody Quirke as a senior detective I've yet to see it.

Hitting the link and complaining now.