Colchester Para Assault Course.

I've been trying to find pictures of the Parachute Regiment assault course in Colchester, but for the life of me can't find any.

Does anyone have any pictures of it?

Thanks,

DaPs.

I've been looking at different assault courses and would like to have pics of it, to refresh my memories.

Have you been on your insight course yet Lewis?

DaPs said:
I've been trying to find pictures of the Parachute Regiment assault course in Colchester, but for the life of me can't find any.

Does anyone have any pictures of it?

Thanks,

DaPs.
hows depot going ? or have you passed out now - ive noticed youve taken down your avatar with the beret and green backing.

hows depot going ? or have you passed out now - ive noticed youve taken down your avatar with the beret and green backing.
I took it down because i'm not in depot yet. Thought it'd be alright as i'm training for the Paras, but a couple of people didn't like it.

Thought it'd be better to put abit of eye candy as my avatar instead.

DaPs said:
I've been looking at different assault courses and would like to have pics of it, to refresh my memories.

Have you been on your insight course yet Lewis?
Not yet on the 27th.I dont no if the Para assualt course is differnt to the normal army one and im not on about the trainasium.

DaPs said:
I took it down because i'm not in depot yet. Thought it'd be alright as i'm training for the Paras, but a couple of people didn't like it.

Thought it'd be better to put abit of eye candy as my avatar instead.
8O How old are you again DaPs?

Just out of intrest DaPs why do you want to put some ''eye candy'' as your avatar on a site full of blokes? Something your not telling us mate?

Latest Threads