Colchester blonde

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Richy_Lancer, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A young ventriloquist was touring the clubs. One night he was doing a show in a Colchester nightspoth.
    With his dummy on his knee, he had just started going through his usual 'dumb blonde' jokes, when a blonde woman in the fourth row from the front suddenly stood up and shouted...............
    "Hey. !...... I've heard enough of your insulting jokes about blondes, who gave you the right to stereotype women in such a way?.......Since when did the colour of a woman's hair determine her worth as a human being?. It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, it also prevents us from reaching our full potential as a person. ...... You, and people like you, continue to perpetuate this discrimination, not only against blondes but women in general........ And all in the name of so called humour...!!!"
    The embarrassed ventriloquist started to stammer an aplology, when the blonde shoted out again "Hey, you stay out of this mister, ,,,,I'm talking to that little shit on your knee."