Col Tims pithy remarks

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jul 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Tim Collins, former colonel of 1st Battalion, Royal Irish Regiment, yesterday accused the government of lacking a strategy for Afghanistan.

He told BBC TV's Sunday AM: "We have a British government that has no idea of what it wants to do. It's invited the Army to go to Iraq, to Afghanistan, and do stuff. It would be a bit like giving your keys to builders and say go and do some stuff in my house." (c) The Grauniad.

I don't think that Col Tim is terribly impressed by our Dear Leader.

2. I think Tim should take the splinters out of his arrse. All that sitting on the fence won't do him any good!!

3. In truth, is anybody else? Apart from a few SPAMs who've got the Shaved Chimp with whom to compare him... :roll:

4. Indeed.

5. I don't doubt for a moment that Col Collins isn't impressed with Tone, neither is Max Hastings - his Afghanistan article in Saturday's Daily Mail doesn't even attempt to be objective, with good reason.

6. Particularly in light of the possible deployment of his former battalion to Afghanistan in the near future, Col. Collins's remarks are perfectly understandable.

7. What marvellous reading that piece by Max Hastings is - a man who really knows his shite! And how very true and entirely apt! It should be compulsory reading for Phoney Tony and all the rest of his motley and corrupt crew.

I was going to add Bush the Bewildered to the list, but there's no hope that that dense, alcoholic, drug-addled cünt would ever understand it.

MsG

8. Now, now, Bugsy. You missed the bit about him being syphilitic :D

9. Naa, naa! Yerz're wrong, Andy. I just wasn't sure how da fück ta spell da word!

But dat's him, shure as shite! :D :D :D

MsG

10. The only publication that shows government strategy in afghan in a good light is soldier magazine, enough said i feel.