Col Lorraine Kelly

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by homicidal_bob, Oct 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After looking at the pictures in the new Army Cadet Magazine that my CAA gave me last night, does anyone else have any unclean thoughts towards the new Hon Col or is it just me? :?
  2. Bob did you have any normal thoughts before posting that there might be for example more than one Hon Colonel ? Like each county will have their own. So whom is it, to who you refer? Is there a link or are you just typing for the sake of it ?

To be honest I would also advise you get a life :D and stop thrapping off to cadet magazines!
  3. To be honest it's preferable to him thrapping off inside a cadet's bottom.
  4. I think the clue is in the thread title.
  5. Not just you Bob. Not just you. :D

If you follow this LINK you'll find evidence that your HC is pure as the driven snow but has a tendency to drift.

6. Now seeing the link to said post, this should really find its way to the NAAFI forum! I feel the tone may lower in here!
  7. Muah Ha Ha Ha!
  8. Being something of a Lorraine Kelly, fan the sight of her in SD does stir something within me :)
  9. Are we referring to the jock bint I have to watch mime Daily Mail-level thoughts every morning via GMTV in my gym? What the feck has she to do with cadets? Surely if manning is tight she can be the first one up against the wall...
  10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

She is a shocking harpy. You should all be ashamed. Does she do ****?
  11. Flashman, I never knew you were an LK fan!!!!!
  12. She can be the first one up against the wall so that we AI's that feel the need can punish her.