Coke Shame War Hero Jailed

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by REMEbrat, Jan 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like a tosser...

2. Hope that he manages to get resettled after his time in MCTC - and gets his drug use problem sorted.

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Coke's the answer for dealing with grief.

No, honest, it is. Smart cookie.

4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

8 months for possession? Is that in a civvy nick or Colchester?

A civvy in the same situation would've got a caution unless there was intent to supply.

My very ex flat mate was caught twice and cautioned both times for possession of chang.

Obviously Lance Warrant Trooper of Donkey Bloggs is not fit to serve, but 8 months inside seems a bit harsh to be honest.

5. a tosser that has seen alot more action than a civi

6. Ha! Fair one!

7. Still a Tosser though...

8. Got to be more to it I reckon, that's one hefty term for the 'possession', it must have been a sh1t load of it.

9. He was done on three charges. It does seem OTT for a civvie court, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if he got 8 years.

Looks like a cunt and sounds like one:

10. Lets see, GCM, SNCO Drugs........mind your fingers. To say he compromised himself and his subordinates is an understatement. He got off lightly IMHO.

11. ...and not the last of it according to this:

12. Looks like a proper b e l l e n d

:police: oi oi saveloy

13. Just shows how well the MOD/ Vets Agency/regimental padre/MO are doing their jobs, should never have happend, but as Kipling said" and Tommy hows your soul"