Coffee Machine Explosion In Sainsburys

K

Kirkz

In this instant, I don't think they have grounds to mocha claim! It's all just hot water!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
No doubt they will milk it for all its worth, and just to sugar the brew will call Lawyers 4 You.

I think it is all froth but no doubt some lawyer will cream it. Mind you Sainsburys will want an expresso resolution to any claims.

K

Kirkz

Bet those lawyers won't leave it till it's to latte to claim! Otherwise the courts will be choca!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Somebody will be in hot water over this one. Oh, they already have :)

It's going to Costa someone a lot of money. If this happened in Americano then surely they would sue. The longer that this type of thing is left to brew, the less chance of a result.

Things have been brewing for a while, it was only a matter of time before it all boiled over. The H&S staff are going to have to wake up and smell the coffee, even if it's not quite their cup of tea.

I think they should latte sleeping dogs lie. No point in making a blue mountain out of a molehill after all, is there? I expect they'l grind out a solution.

Kenya give the coffee puns a rest please. They've all bean done before.

This incident has left me absolutely steaming. Once they filter out who is to blame I hope they get a right dusting. And a box of those little almond biscuits shoved up their arse (sorry I ran out out of wit there).

"Was that one lump or two madam? Oh I see you've got them, plus the bleeding nose, cut lip and bump on the head. Will there be anything else?"

I once had a coffee in Sainsbury’s, it tasted so awful I went to complain. I went up to the counter clutching my paper cup…………….

‘Excuse me madam this coffee tastes like dirt’

The woman behind the counter replied

‘That’s not surprising sir, it was just ground this morning’

News of this is percolating through the internet...I expect it will filter through to the papers by tomorrow.

Seems like Mocha do about nothing...with apologies to Mr Shakespeare.

Well I'm going to Nestle down and watch this with interest.