Coffee Machine Explosion In Sainsburys

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by treborre, Sep 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In this instant, I don't think they have grounds to mocha claim! It's all just hot water!
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

No doubt they will milk it for all its worth, and just to sugar the brew will call Lawyers 4 You.
  3. I think it is all froth but no doubt some lawyer will cream it. Mind you Sainsburys will want an expresso resolution to any claims.
  4. Dont you just love the ads that appear at the bottom, at the moment its for:

Miele Coffee Machines
    Huge stock clearance and massive savings on Miele coffee machines

Timing is everything ;-)
  5. Bet those lawyers won't leave it till it's to latte to claim! Otherwise the courts will be choca!
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Somebody will be in hot water over this one. Oh, they already have :)
  7. It's going to Costa someone a lot of money. If this happened in Americano then surely they would sue. The longer that this type of thing is left to brew, the less chance of a result.
  8. Things have been brewing for a while, it was only a matter of time before it all boiled over. The H&S staff are going to have to wake up and smell the coffee, even if it's not quite their cup of tea.
  9. There payout might all just ad up to a bag of beans, but every little helps...
  10. I think they should latte sleeping dogs lie. No point in making a blue mountain out of a molehill after all, is there? I expect they'l grind out a solution.
  11. Kenya give the coffee puns a rest please. They've all bean done before.
  12. This incident has left me absolutely steaming. Once they filter out who is to blame I hope they get a right dusting. And a box of those little almond biscuits shoved up their arse (sorry I ran out out of wit there).
  13. "Was that one lump or two madam? Oh I see you've got them, plus the bleeding nose, cut lip and bump on the head. Will there be anything else?"