Cody Lachey - Fat Ginger Bastard

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I assume he had a ban for a coupl eof months that has now expired? Can he be banned again? He is blatently trying to get people to look Cody up to increase footfall on youtube

Hacienda

On ROPS
On ROPs
I assume he had a ban for a coupl eof months that has now expired? Can he be banned again? He is blatently trying to get people to look Cody up to increase footfall on youtube
Lol yeah right. Cos he makes sooooo much cash from his crapy channel dont he just? By getting you lot to click and cringe at his latest rubbish its just filling his Google bank account with readies ...and that is really like funding the criminal underworld. A few more views and Cody might just be able to afford himself a peashooter from the corner shop.

Lol yeah right. Cos he makes sooooo much cash from his crapy channel dont he just? By getting you lot to click and cringe at his latest rubbish its just filling his Google bank account with readies ...and that is really like funding the criminal underworld. A few more views and Cody might just be able to afford himself a peashooter from the corner shop.
You lost me at "Lol".

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer

Hacienda

On ROPS
On ROPs
Has anyone here actually served with Craig Langley? I know he did several tours of Afghanistan and Bosnia etc before being discharged for "being a psycho!"
And ofcourse he was on his way home from WAR when he heard about Lee Rigby and decided to get off the train and pay his respects to his fallen comrade.

Anyone been in a combat zone with him? Was he really as feared as they say?:rmp:

Why is there so many agressive outbursts on here? Are a lot of you members of ANTIFA?
You need your arse fucking with a porcupine then the shitty quills shoving down your throat.
You grad A fuck muppet.

Hacienda

On ROPS
On ROPs
I really dont get it.
This thread is about Craig the ginger war hero and gangland legend.
I have been outing him for ages now but somehow thats wrong eh?

Latest Threads