COD4; Missing Enemy Intel

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by FatBoyGeorge, Mar 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, i need some help with this one. I have collected 29 pieces of enemy intel (the laptops) but for the life of me, cannot find number 30. I have done a bit of digging on 'tinternet and found out the the one missing is on the sniper level; All Ghillied Up.

Got the one in the clock tower, and the one at the top of the staircase with the sniper on the fourth floor. The one I'm missing (apparently) is after my buddy kills "Suzie" in the middle of the containers. I now know it's supposed to be on top of the barrels by the sleeping soldiers feet. But it just isn't there!

Am I mad? Has it been moved in one of the updates I've downloaded or is it a glitch on my game?

Cheers in advance.
  2. no u have to wait for the enemy helis to come then run towards the pool area then run back over to the far right block of flats with the fence and a door opens and the intel is in there.

theres a video on youtube
  3. on the PS3 version its just after (turning right) the scotish captain kills the guard with the P90 (80's russia?) at the containers. Its sitting on a barrel with guards all around it but you can sneak in and nick it with a very nice phrase of "you bloody mad!" from afore mentioned captain.
  4. Yeah I know, but it isn't there. Everything I've read and the video's I've watched says it's on top of the barrels so I'm assuming it's a glitch with my disc.
  5. maybe i'ts not that one you are missing
  6. Yeah on mine (xbox) it was between the 2 blokes talking and one sleeping on a barrel just shoot them all and nick it.
  7. That's what I thought. But in the options menu under cheats, it shows you how many pieces of intel you have for the level that your on. I have 2 out of 3 for All ghillied up and I definately have the other two. Very unhappy, was looking forward to having a go with "Hollywood" mags.
  8. hollwood mags? tbh i've completed the single player twice but haven't bothered searching for all the intel pieces, i'm just waiting for the apparent patch that gives an SA80a2 in multiplayer :D