COD - World At War

Are we talking about some sort of plan to invade Iceland or what? 8O

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Where did you get the demo from? Is it just for the 360 at present or multi platform?
If you register on the official website , you should get a beta code emailed to you , I got one and I didn't pre order the game anywhere, so have a couple of others I know. The current Beta is for the 360 only , rumour is the PC demo will appear in a couple of weeks.

Current Beta Info

Thanks for that chaps. I'll wait until it comes out proper on PC and PS3 then. My 360 is currently being used as a door stop.

Looking forward to shooting spotty faced teenagers in the face again. :D

Mrs P-T has pre-ordered it from HMV online for my Crimbo prezzie (£29ish). :D

But I can't have it til the day. :cry:

P-T

Im wanting the PC version as well , playing with an xbox controller is like trying to play football in rigger boots, but it is a good laugh. Fills a bit of time anyway.

From what ive played of it, its basically COD 4 based in the pacific theater. Running round as a jap with a springfield and thompson whilst dodging artillery, dogs and bouncing bettys can be jolly good.

billy.winky said:
That makes it a bit more realistic and a lil less arcadey though.
I'll shoot you 3 times with a bolt action rifle and you can gives me marks out of ten for realism if you like?

it has flame throwers too :twisted:

PrayingMantis said:
it has flame throwers too :twisted:
:D Cant unlock them in the beta though , it only goes to level 40 I think.

For anyone wanting to give it a go , you need to register on the website , then download it from one of the mirrors here :

http://www.callofduty.com/beta

Once youve downloaded it , check your account on the CoD website , click on the account/profile tab (in the my account menu), and your beta key should be in there.

Im just going to wait for it on PS3, let's get another ARRSE clan going on multiplayer!