COD 4 (Please read this if you play on PS3!!)

All

As part of the COD4 ARRSE Clan, Im putting together a word document (for PS3 gamers only) that I will attach to this thread, detailing all the PSN Usernames.

The idea being we can all add each of the PSN usernames as friends and eventually we should have a decent size team. I know people have been doing this on the other COD ARRSE CLAN thread, but Usernames get lost in the banter and its 18 pages long.

Instead of posting a reply to this, PM me your username and once Ive got the list together I will attach it to this thread.

Cheers

Spenny

it sounds like a good idea mate, but its gonna be down to PERSEC as i'm sure im not the only CoD4 player whos user name reveals the real name,

PrayingMantis said:
it sounds like a good idea mate, but its gonna be down to PERSEC as i'm sure im not the only CoD4 player whos user name reveals the real name,
Fair one mate - I didnt think of that TBH. I suppose its down to the individual concerned. However the list is only going to show a list of PSN usernames - it wont have the corresponding ARRSE username attached or the location of said user either.