• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Coconut man

If he is indeed an IS Eng you should have got him to do your post for you, he'd have got the link right first time :wink:

I'd say he's more spec op material. All those years under ground, not getting any sun light does that to you.

Bones

now he is an intresting ...thing/man.
for those of you about to view, there is a hot lady in there as well but its kinda hard to see her coz your eyes are drawn to.....yep coconut man!!

boney_m said:
whitenoise said:
nice one boney, im just going to my underground haunt and sit in the corner listning to my dits and dah's
Enjoy yourself mate :D

You might want to have a look Here. Could do wonders for you :wink:

Boney
Just be carefull we wouldn't want any heat injuries, also if you have been underground for a while you should think about sunglasses perhaps?

threesend said:
coconut man ,we have someone just like him at my unit,short bloke works in the stores !
Are you still where i think you are threesend? If so, thats cruel :D :D

And whitenoise, enjoy your tanning session, you'll compromise yourself as the David Dickinson lookalike spec op :D

Boney

andyb264 said:
threesend said:
boney , 2morrow is my last day! not too far from the truth though am i!
1 day can be a long time at*** shut the door on the way out mate!!
Lets face it andy, the unit got fcuk all out of him during his tour, so the're not expecting miracles on his last day. I suggest he stays up all night getting caned, no fcuker is going to miss him tomorrow :D

Boney

boney_m said:
andyb264 said:
threesend said:
boney , 2morrow is my last day! not too far from the truth though am i!
1 day can be a long time at*** shut the door on the way out mate!!
Lets face it andy, the unit got fcuk all out of him during his tour, so the're not expecting miracles on his last day. I suggest he stays up all night getting caned, no fcuker is going to miss him tomorrow :D

Boney
Hey boney, that sounds like the typing of someone who knows him?

Latest Threads