Cocktails are for gays...or are they ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ciggie, May 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just spent the last 2 hrs drinking a mix of sherry, whiskey and peach juice, seems ok so far.....what is the ultimate cocktail ?

2. 007 seemed to be hetro, if you think you may be gay then you probably are.

3. Went into a pub in Rhyl and asked for a lager and lime, barman said "fuck off- we don't do cocktails!"

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cocktails are a very expensive way to get a headache, drink Strongbow it's full of antioxidants and cures cancer, oh and you won't look like a homosexual.

5. I think you've disproved the last part of that post.

(what was snuggles drinking anyway)

• Like Like x 1
  6. And Jarrod knows! I like Mojitos though. Maybe need to think hard about my answers if I ever go for DV clearance.

7. Lee Bowyers, the drinking man's cocktail.

8. He had half a shandy. There was not a chance we were letting him near the Cheeky V's.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Went into a pub in Sunderland (before it was turned into a toilet) and asked for a pint of Vaux, but pronounced it "Veau" as you would, unless you were totally ignorant. The abuse I got was horrific: "Away man, you mean vaaaarrrxxx, ya coont".

Nothing 'gay' about cocktails. Ask Ernest Hemmingway, who always had a peach Bellini before going off to kill wild animals or masturbating as he watched a Spaniard in tights thrust a pointy stick into a cornered bull.

• Like Like x 2

10. [​IMG]

00 not so raging hetro

11. Some of my best night's drinking have been on Mojitos and Long Island Iced Teas.

I could twitter on about purity of alcohol, but all I know is that no matter how drunk I got, I never seemed to have the hangover or generally jaded feeling that came with more than a few pints of beer or bottles of red wine.

12. Long island iced tea it sounds so harmless :) It isn't.

13. I'm in the Mojito camp (or not so camp!!). Excellent in hot weather.

14. I spent a very expensive night in London many years ago, consuming many, many stupidly named drinks in the company of a short, round RAF woman (with terrific norks).
    There was nothing gay about the experience at all.

My bank manager may have cried though

15. An Engineer: One of everything behind the bar, in a bucket. Whatever goes in, you drink.

• Like Like x 5