• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Cocktails are for gays...or are they ?

I've just spent the last 2 hrs drinking a mix of sherry, whiskey and peach juice, seems ok so far.....what is the ultimate cocktail ?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Cocktails are a very expensive way to get a headache, drink Strongbow it's full of antioxidants and cures cancer, oh and you won't look like a homosexual.

Went into a pub in Rhyl and asked for a lager and lime, barman said "fuck off- we don't do cocktails!"
Went into a pub in Sunderland (before it was turned into a toilet) and asked for a pint of Vaux, but pronounced it "Veau" as you would, unless you were totally ignorant. The abuse I got was horrific: "Away man, you mean vaaaarrrxxx, ya coont".

Nothing 'gay' about cocktails. Ask Ernest Hemmingway, who always had a peach Bellini before going off to kill wild animals or masturbating as he watched a Spaniard in tights thrust a pointy stick into a cornered bull.

Some of my best night's drinking have been on Mojitos and Long Island Iced Teas.

I could twitter on about purity of alcohol, but all I know is that no matter how drunk I got, I never seemed to have the hangover or generally jaded feeling that came with more than a few pints of beer or bottles of red wine.

I spent a very expensive night in London many years ago, consuming many, many stupidly named drinks in the company of a short, round RAF woman (with terrific norks).
There was nothing gay about the experience at all.

My bank manager may have cried though

One of my camelbaks on Saturday was full of Mojito, seemed quite hetero to me

Strongbow is for poofs and Yorkshiremen

Taboo as well, peachy, fruity and makes your botty sore apparently

Also brings to mind some 'cocktail nights' in the bar of Roberts Hall at Shriveham many years back...

usually consisted of mixing together as many weird combinations from the top shelf as possible, in an attempt to re-create all the colours of the rainbow.

One commandant tried to put a stop to this, by preventing the mess staff from selling anything larger than a double spirit measure. To which the response of course was "one double vodka, one double blue curacao, one double barcardi, one touble tequilla, two cans of 7-up....and a pint glass, please!"

I spent a very expensive night in London many years ago, consuming many, many stupidly named drinks in the company of a short, round RAF woman (with terrific norks).
There was nothing gay about the experience at all.

My bank manager may have cried though
Who cares about the drinks, tell us about the norks (with pics please)

Cocktails are a very expensive way to get a headache, drink Strongbow it's full of antioxidants and cures cancer, oh and you won't look like a homosexual.
Not true. I've been propositioned by homosexuals whilst drinking a variety of things, including but not limited to Strongbow, Stella, London Pride, Bacardi Breezer melon flavour, and other such manly drinks.

Latest Threads