Cocktail waitress too minging for a sexy dress?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by k13eod, Dec 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Brought up a Muslim, yet happy to work in an bar serving alcohol. How ironic. Looks like another "pick-and-choose your religious beliefs" attempt to get some compo.
    And she's a minger, that can't have helped.
  2. So, she was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar...

We know a song about that don't we boys and girls! :D
  3. Careless choice of press release phot for someone who refuses to wear revealing clothes...

4. Yep another 'I want money for nothing' type. Blokes approaching waitresses asking for sex, that never happens in any other bars...
  5. gets assylum in the UK gets a job in a bar as a waitress, suddenyl finds her Muslim faith offended and sues. if the employment tribunal even takes this seriously then the Uk is screwed more then we realise.
  6. Who gives a feck, more importantly where's this scran shop at

No publicity is bad publicity, its gotta be worth 20 grand in PR, GENIUS!!

Scandinavian waitresses comfortable in revealing clobber SOLD!!!
  7. Gwars looks shite wearing red. (Well they'd look shite in anything other than a paper bag really). Her red hair that is bound to be the same texture as pubic hair, and the innumerable freckles that mar her skin would look appalling matched to a red dress.

They should all be forced to wear coal sacks as penance for their gwarness.
  8. IT'S A FCUKING BAR YOU TWIT. Work in a homeless shelter, bar or library if you don't want to get hit on.

Better yet, go back to Bosnia and see if you will get away with this.

9. What about giving her a red Burkha?
  10. I'm Too Sexy for my Burkah :D

11. I think i fisted her in Mostar 93, she wasn't too shy then!!!

Is this bar where all the alcohol is served by Muslims next to the Jewish pork pie shop!

Lazy sponging slut!
  12. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

I know quite a few women who like to pester men in uniform for sex. With the new uniform in public policy then there may be a few soldiers claiming from the MoD for the same thing.
  13. Yet ANOTHER case for the unlimited immigration lobby

Not :lol:
  14. Choggie fukking slag! Cries foul on religous grounds, but i bet she was a right fukking driptray when some hot c0ck action was occuring in Bos :twisted: