Cockneys vs Zombies

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Tricky1982, Aug 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lock Stock vs Eastenders vs The Walking Dead? this could well be absolute shite, but it might be a decent watch at least once, I'll give it a whirl anyway

2. Worth a squizz I reckon even if just for Michelle Ryan ;-)
  3. Doesnt matter who dies, its still a result!!
  4. Is that what he's doing now he's out of the SAS?
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Well that looks ace, am I being think or is it out now or due to be released?
  6. Just had a check and its due out 31st August, something to watch over bank holiday weekend I reckon!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

As I've lived in London for many years, I have just One question, How will you be able to tell who are the zombies and who are the cockneys?.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. The zombies will not be sucking their teeth and mugging you.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I watched some of this being filmed from my office window & it did indeed look ******* shite.

so its probably worth a watch :)
  10. Indeed, and bloody good it was too, but I think the success of "The Walking Dead" has triggered a flood of zombie films & games again so there is all sorts coming out at the moment. I saw this in the shops a while ago, haven't seen the film & I bet its shite, but the box made me laugh
  11. That's easy, one is a slow moving purposeless creature with hygiene problems the other only dies if you shoot it in the brain pan.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. The zombie will probably get his round in.
  13. Hahaha, funny *****!!
    • Like Like x 2
  14. They're all just jealous because they want to dress up as pearly kings and queens and eat pie and mash.
    • Like Like x 1