Cock Rings Pros, Cons and you personal stories

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by viceroy, May 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I, for one, like them. I used to keep one in my night table drawer, but ran out of excuses when faced with questions by the offspring. Can't find it since but would not be surprised if it surfaced around the neighbours cat's neck one day...

2. Check if one of your kids is using it as a signet ring.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ImageUploadedByARRSE1305215118.772046.jpg

My mistake

4. Is this Pro, Con or just your experience?

5. They interfere with my fillings. Erm I mean.............

• Like Like x 4
  6. I fucking knew it those pm's you sent me add up now. I thought it was abuse but clearly you were flirting.

7. I hate them personally, I don't have a huge dong but when I used one it felt like my nearest and dearest was being strangled to death.

Better to use her ring tbh.

DC

8. I've been hanging round with my 3 PARA Mortar muckers too much! :-D

9. You have needs, you don't need a reason, just be proud. Why not get a rainbow coloured crop top and sing 'I am what I am'. Trust me you'll feel batter for it.

10. You only really need one if you can't keep it up. Anal sex takes a bit of work to stretch them out and makes for a slippery experience so they're quite useful if it's taking a bit of time and / or you don't fancy them that much. The pins and needles feeling in your old fella isn't very pleasent either.

11. Don't stick pins and needles in it then you dizzy old queen.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jeez, can you remember "Around the Horne"....... it's just like that on here sometimes LOL

13. Maybe you should try putting it round your cock instead of stuffing it up your bum?

DC

14. Is this basically a rubber band you use in conjuction with a cock pump if you are not as well endowed as me?

15. Well my earlier thoughts were of the blood sport, but if you include a dyson and a cable tie maybe, just maybe you will be slightly stiff!?