Cock cut off and fed through the garbage disposal!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Jul 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hardcore bitch!

"…Woman cuts off husband's penis
    A Southern California woman was in custody Tuesday after authorities said she drugged her estranged husband, tied him to a bed, cut off his penis and put it through a garbage disposal.…"

[​IMG]

Woman cuts off husband's penis - Telegraph

2. It must be groundhog day.

3. It'll be OK, surgeons can roll another one.

4. Ouch!

5. I hope that is a picture of him or she is an ugly cunt!

Still if he is not able to give it to her now............

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bigger if possible?

7. I can't think of anyone I'd like to do that to.

8. Yes you can.

9. I can think of at least 3

10. I haven't GOT a cock....allegedly!

11. Give it a few minutes and Tropper will turn up with 6 people he'd like to do that to.

• Like Like x 2
  12. So Betty hasn't stopped Peter Dow's dole and then let the anti-paedo vigilantes have him?

Not the thread I'd hoped for, frankly.

13. Not much use for a penis these days, apart from to piss out of. It makes sense to remove it once you're past it. Once off, it means you can sit down to wee wee, which gives you a rest, without getting piss on your gusset or down your best M & S jeans.

I've cut mine off and now use it as a door stop, but I always remember to replace it with the 'plastic boy in the iron callipers' when the vicar calls.

Does anybody know a good recipe for an old, unwanted penis? I don't want to go Greek again - it's too easy; "cover it in hummous and dried rosemary out of the Schwartz rack". Well fuck you all. I can't afford a Schwartz rack.

No, no, no. I'm going to go American, shove it down my own throat and run for POTUS.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1