Cock cut off and fed through the garbage disposal!

It'll be OK, surgeons can roll another one.

I hope that is a picture of him or she is an ugly cunt!

Still if he is not able to give it to her now............

I can't think of anyone I'd like to do that to.

I can think of at least 3

M

Mark The Convict

So Betty hasn't stopped Peter Dow's dole and then let the anti-paedo vigilantes have him?

Not the thread I'd hoped for, frankly.

Not much use for a penis these days, apart from to piss out of. It makes sense to remove it once you're past it. Once off, it means you can sit down to wee wee, which gives you a rest, without getting piss on your gusset or down your best M & S jeans.

I've cut mine off and now use it as a door stop, but I always remember to replace it with the 'plastic boy in the iron callipers' when the vicar calls.

Does anybody know a good recipe for an old, unwanted penis? I don't want to go Greek again - it's too easy; "cover it in hummous and dried rosemary out of the Schwartz rack". Well fuck you all. I can't afford a Schwartz rack.

No, no, no. I'm going to go American, shove it down my own throat and run for POTUS.

I can think of one. With a pair of rusty, slightly warped gardening shears. Then I'd leave the dismembered member lying around so the surgeons could sew it back on again. And cut it off again, this time using a blunt, serrated knife.

Not much use for a penis these days, apart from to piss out of. It makes sense to remove it once you're past it. Once off, it means you can sit down to wee wee, which gives you a rest, without getting piss on your gusset or down your best M & S jeans.

I've cut mine off and now use it as a door stop, but I always remember to replace it with the
'plastic boy in the iron callipers'
when the vicar calls.

Does anybody know a good recipe for an old, unwanted penis? I don't want to go Greek again - it's too easy; "cover it in hummous and dried rosemary out of the Schwartz rack". Well fuck you all. I can't afford a Schwartz rack.

No, no, no. I'm going to go American, shove it down my own throat and run for POTUS.
I pissed me sen when i read that, i haven't seen one of those caliper kids for years.

I pissed me sen when i read that, i haven't seen one of those caliper kids for years.
That's because it brings back terrible childhood memories!