CO 19 CSS Bn

A quick resurrection of this old thread but it was interesting to see that the ex-CO of 19 CSS Bn (a REME type) who got the boot has been given another Command (albeit a UOTC). Hoofed out of command and then given another go. Surely if you're deemed not appropriate in command then it should stay that way and forever more a Staff Officer you shall be (or you should leave)!

Hiya mucka. I herd from someone on top floor tht he was wronged & they made big apology. They offered him 19 back but e was so f@@@@d awf wit 'em he said no. they beggd for him to take somethin.

Shadow19 said:
Hiya mucka. I herd from someone on top floor tht he was wronged & they made big apology. They offered him 19 back but e was so f@@@@d awf wit 'em he said no. they beggd for him to take somethin.
You are so blatently the ex CO of 19, with your attempt of getting down with the lingo a la the Jack the Ripper chalkings
Ha ha
How have you been Sir? :D

Bowmore_Assassin

LE
Book Reviewer
Shadow19 said:
Really... :roll:

GeneralMalaise said:
A quick resurrection of this old thread but it was interesting to see that the ex-CO of 19 CSS Bn (a REME type) who got the boot has been given another Command (albeit a UOTC). Hoofed out of command and then given another go. Surely if you're deemed not appropriate in command then it should stay that way and forever more a Staff Officer you shall be (or you should leave)!
You enjoy being a staff officer then? Incidentally, the QM got shafted far more than the CO - result, Army's lost a good bloke.

B

Bottleosmoke

onemanbanned said:
Shadow19 said:
You are so blatently the ex CO of 19, with your attempt of getting down with the lingo a la the Jack the Ripper chalkings
Ha ha
How have you been Sir? :D
Watch it. He might pop a cap in your ass......innit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz REME 11
J The Training Wing 0
instinct RLC 22