Cnuts Tricks.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Gaz_ED, Jan 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My missus keeps over-filling the kitchen bin.

That's a cnuts' trick, that is....

2. When my missus makes a cup of tea, rather than walking the 6 feet to the bin she drops the teabag in the sink and leaves it there.

Thats a proper cnuts trick that is....
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Bah. My Missus leaves used tea bags on the draining board then stubs fags out in them.

Cnuts trick.
  4. Feh! My missus piles the entire bathroom sink full of used cotton balls, bottles of remover, jars of nightcreme, morningcreme and the stuff she smears on her tighs.

She then leaves about half a dozen towels on the floor.

This makes it impossible for me to have a decent crap/wank session when I come home from work because I first have to clean out the bl**dy room.

That's a cnut's trick that is!
  5. My lazy missus leaves dirty dishes in the sink so there's no room for me to have a p1ss.

Cnuts trick.
  6. When in Thailand i saw a woman fire ping pong balls out of her vagina.

Now that was a proper Cnuts trick :D
  7. They also do one with Chopsticks - Pussy Chopsticks ...
    & again that is also a proper Cnuts trick
  8. She has also left used tampons in the bomber, and not checked they've flushed....which startles me when I go for a slash...

That's a dirty cnuts' trick.

9. When I am hanging oout the back off all your missus's now thats a proper cunts' trick
  10. My missus leaves the t-bags in a small dish next to the kettle so she can use them again.

Thats a jewish cnuts trick
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

My missus likes to show me her new knickers and bra as she dresses for work, and then won't let me give her a pre-shift shaft.

Cnnnnuts trick!!
  12. Thats coz shes saving herself for me an the lads
  13. Toilet rolls. Finishing down to the last two sheets and not getting another one out, ready to go.

It's common curtesy, you poo, you flush, you almost finish off the loo roll, you get another one ready for the poor soul who follows you.

Then again, I've hit one worse, in a toilet in some hole in Perth, Western Australia, some kind soul had finished their business and disappeared. It was only on pulling the paper out of the wall-mounted dispenser, to furnish my own needs, that I joyfully and rapturously discovered that some filthy animal had shat into the dispenser itself, coating the paper with brown product.

My car was sought, after washing my hands almost red raw in the sink, and anti-bacterial wipes from the boot were liberally applied. Impressed, I was not.
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Flush the logs then wash your ringpiece in the water like a Musli... Like somebody born east of Istanbul. Dry on curtains or underskids. Or bend over in front of the hot air dryer if somewhere posh. Sorted.

Borrowing my car then leaving the driving seat in shortarse position causing me to bang my nuts on the steering wheel as I leap in. Cnuts trick.
  15. my misses must be having memory loss recently as she has begun to try this thing called `interaction`

apparently females love to do this thing!!

and with all the house work i make for her,id have thought she would have no time left to consider this new `thing`

even after sex she tried it again!!!

now thats damn disrepectful and a total cnuts trick!!!

11yrs and she should know better!