Cnuts at a remembrance service

Charles fcuking Clarke; looked like he really, really resented having to attend the service at the Cathedral. Grumpy, commie fcuker.

The two cnuts who had their mobile phones go off during the service.

It was a shame, because the everyone else there was respectful and it was a really good turnout.

What should be done to these people?

Was you there or was this televised?

In that case..the disrespectful cnut!!

Contact the daily mail immeidetly!

Spelling is mong today

We (village in Cambs, good turnout from all including scouts, RBL etc) had some cretin blowing his car horn, revving his engine and shouting out the window about what the hold up was.

The female PCSO who had stopped the traffic gave him an good earful; didn't stop him so a couple of members of the congregation (one wearing South Atlantic medal) went round the corner where the noise was coming from.

They came back a minute or so later; the noise had stopped ... we carried on. The aim had been achieved.

The cunt copper who talked through the bugler doing the last post at my local parade!

British Consul rep at the Reichswald Forest CCWG Cemetery was the first to lay a wreath on behalf of the Queen, flanked by an army major and a senior RAF Regt Officer - Pity he was wearing trainers at the time. It raised a few eyebrows. :roll:

Hmm, good one.

Anyone notice on the televised ceremony at Albert Hall, that Cyclops (Brown) was pretty much falling asleep?

Either that, or he was praying.

I hope the later.

:roll:

skypilotuk said:
British Consul rep at the Reichswald Forest CCWG Cemetery was the first to lay a wreath on behalf of the Queen, flanked by an army major and a senior RAF Regt Officer - Pity he was wearing trainers at the time. It raised a few eyebrows. :roll:
I presume you mean the Consul rep was wearing the trainers ????

box-of-frogs said:
skypilotuk said:

Duhh! Yes.

skypilotuk said:
box-of-frogs said:
skypilotuk said:

Duhh! Yes.
roger. will take myself away and thrash myself for being a knob!

Squiggers said:
Hmm, good one.

Anyone notice on the televised ceremony at Albert Hall, that Cyclops (Brown) was pretty much falling asleep?

Either that, or he was praying.

I hope the later.

:roll:
Bliar was very conspicuous by his absence - allegedly too busy to attend our national service of remembrance. Yeah, right..............

The reality is more likely that his "I Should Be The President of The Whole Fcuking World" ego wouldn't permit him to stand behind Cyclops. What a cnut!

Johnny_2hernias said:
We (village in Cambs, good turnout from all including scouts, RBL etc) had some cretin blowing his car horn, revving his engine and shouting out the window about what the hold up was.

The female PCSO who had stopped the traffic gave him an good earful; didn't stop him so a couple of members of the congregation (one wearing South Atlantic medal) went round the corner where the noise was coming from.

They came back a minute or so later; the noise had stopped ... we carried on. The aim had been achieved.
get the same problem in my cambridgshire village every year, i reckon we have too many barrry boys who wouldnt know the word respect if it jumped up and hit them in the face,feckin cnuts :x

supermark500 said:
The * copper who talked through the bugler doing the last post at my local parade!
I am a copper and if I had been around when this turd was gobbing off, he would have been gripped big time. Unless of course he was, er, attending to something urgent :?

If not, did you get his collar number? I would be happy to take the matter forward on your behalf if you wanted me to. If so PM me. This is unacceptable. Grrrrr :evil:

Back in the 60's I was at the village War Memorial situated on a cross road. Someone left their car engine running at the start of the silence. Local plod put his hand in the open window, switched the engine off and took the keys out.

mushroom said:
Back in the 60's I was at the village War Memorial situated on a cross road. Someone left their car engine running at the start of the silence. Local plod put his hand in the open window, switched the engine off and took the keys out.
I would have taken his epiglotis out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
devexwarrior The NAAFI Bar 181
meerkatz The NAAFI Bar 36
L The NAAFI Bar 72