• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

CNUTOMETER

WHO IS THE BIGGEST CNUT?

• Darren Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Damon Albarn

• Gunny Highway

• Kurt Cobain

• Pete Doherty

• Ozzy Osbourne

• Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

• Total voters
After the raging debate and the opinions offered, now put your money where your mouth is!!!

Cynical-Subbie said:
After the raging debate and the opinions offered, now put your money where your mouth is!!!
Can't you put an option: "All of the above except Mozart" :?:

Ooooooops - just seen Gunny's name on the list - he's not one either, he just wants to have one to play with! :D

Gunny is only on there because it works like an ID parade- it will be interesting to see if anyone identifies him as the cnut though! No offence Gunny- just a bit of artistic licence.

It would be necrophililia with old Kurt Cobain - surely?

Or should we have sub cat - Dead Cnuts?

Can i voter more than once, cant decide between Albarn, Day and Doherty. all cnuts but for different reasons.

Cynical-Subbie said:
Gunny is only on there because it works like an ID parade- it will be interesting to see if anyone identifies him as the cnut though! No offence Gunny- just a bit of artistic licence.
No offence taken.

Is this not the NAAFI Bar? Does it have to be useful?

Doherty is a total Wnaker!

Ah, so it is an officer thing?!!!

Suddenly it all becomes clear. I shall take heed of your signature and leave well alone- more arrse MOD Nazism on your part, as per usual. Enjoy.

Ok is this cue for me to bite?

I would so hate for you not to think you are cleverer, than a mere ex squaddie. maybe you could add yours and my name to the poll see who gets the most votes, as it will change my whole life...

canteen_cowboy said:
I am not denying he is a total cnur but this could have just been added to on thread statred by same author wnaker
The problem is he lost that argument because even though doherty is a total cnut the reasons he gave for it were absolute arrse hence the reason why he started this poll using all the alternatives he was given in a deep desire to prove his point.

Now will somebody find me the 2 people who voted for Ozzy.

canteen_cowboy said:
I am not denying he is a total cnur but this could have just been added to on thread statred by same author wnaker
Appy-polly- loggies, but I did not see the previous thread - if that makes me a wnaker, then so be it...........but Doherty is still a fcuking wnaker!

Nutstrangler said:
canteen_cowboy said:
Appy-polly- loggies, but I did not see the previous thread - if that makes me a wnaker, then so be it...........but Doherty is still a fcuking wnaker!
no I was not infering anything of the sort tta you are a wnaker, i was just stating why anyone would have to start two topics on the same person was useful to Arrse in anyway..

Latest Threads