Cnut trimmer

#1
Brand new unused lady garden and back trimmer for trouts.

If your mum is hairy, treat her to a trimmed beaver for mothers day.



Auction ends on thursday in case someone is getting it for their hairy arsed mum / bird / daughter / mistress or treating themselves to a scrotal trim.

Enjoy

Auction ends Thursday @ 19:30
 
#5
An epilator works by trapping the individual hairs, and then pulling them out. On the basis that when I pull a hair out of my arse it makes my eyes water, I cannot imagine how much fun it must be to have that pain repeated over and over whilst contorting to make sure it reaches right into my ring.
 
#6
Joe_Private said:
An epilator works by trapping the individual hairs, and then pulling them out. On the basis that I've pulled hair out of my arse until it made my eyes water, I can personally guarantee how much fun it is to have that pain repeated over and over whilst contorting to make sure it reaches right inside my ring.
No worries mate, fixed it for you.
 
#7
Banker said:
Joe_Private said:
An epilator works by trapping the individual hairs, and then pulling them out. On the basis that I've pulled hair out of my arse until it made my eyes water, I can personally guarantee how much fun it is to have that pain repeated over and over whilst contorting to make sure it reaches right inside my ring.
No worries mate, fixed it for you.
cheers :D
 

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#10
Am I still winning?

Awesome.

The cat is fcuking getting it.
 
#12
Thing is this is the before photo

 
#14
YesItsMe said:
OMG !! 8O

Can anyone save this poor cat, please ?
Looks like it's too fcuking late! 8O
 
#15
"For All Over Body smoothness that makes you feel beautiful"

Top b0llocks. It feels as if you've dived in a pool full of gasoline whilst smoking. They should advertise pictures of the direct results. Bleeding pimples and rash all over the place that make you feel unattractive and unwanted. May be PG can post a few pictures of his own to demonstrate the end result.

A fiver in the pot for keeping that torture thing far away from people.
 

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#16
In the interests of saving the cat and raising more cash for H4H I am happy to let the auction run a bit longer if no one has any objections?

I don't really want it to be honest and I was hungover when I bid before. If I do win it, I will probably just put it straight back through the auction.

Anyway in the interests of good sport I'm upping my bid to a tenner.
 
#17
Stanley1975 said:
"For All Over Body smoothness that makes you feel beautiful"

Top b0llocks. It feels as if you've dived in a pool full of gasoline whilst smoking. They should advertise pictures of the direct results. Bleeding pimples and rash all over the place that make you feel unattractive and unwanted. May be PG can post a few pictures of his own to demonstrate the end result.

A fiver in the pot for keeping that torture thing far away from people.
That's why I wouldn't use anything like this. But I can warmly recommend the NO!NO! :D
 

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#19
Well since it looks like no other fcuker wants this fantastic item, I have just whacked a tenner into the H4H account. Don't worry about mailing it just yet as I am going to repost the auction on Rumration. Some Naval deviant there will definitely want it.
 
#20
i tried one of these torture implements once......
it chewed its way PAINFULLY to the middle of my lady-garden (think Longleat Park dimensions and you won't be far off) and got stuck fast, leaving me hopping naked around my bedroom, screeching at the top of my voice, with the epilator stuck, fast dangling like a plastic sporran!!



I'm now 70's porn styleee eau naturelle and bloody staying that way! They should supply these as torture implements....lady insurgents would squeal in seconds!!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aunty Stella The NAAFI Bar 60
Mighty_doh_nut Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar 183
Mighty_doh_nut Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar 17

Similar threads

Latest Threads