CMT2 (Again)

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by yorkie_999uk, Jan 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'Lo all.

Had a look via the search function but couldnt really find any info, despite the numerously titled CMT2 threads,,

Was wondering if anyone knew the rough syllabus for the course? What is covered etc.

I understand it's more towards the mil medicine side of things as opposed to 'this is a human body, don't break it' of the CMT1.

Any info greatly appreciated
  2. My two answers:

1) Just like CMT 1 & 3 it's a drinking course.

2) Either that or the syllabus changes so often no one, not even the instructors, knows what to expect.

3) I can't count.

4) ask you PSI, NCOs or if you're not in a med unit call York and get it straight out the horse's mouth.

I did mine 12 years ago and it was heli handling, comms cas transport platforms, FMeds and a little A & P of the ear and eye.

Now, the scrotes in my unit have told me that the course is much revised with more A & P but with elements of comms, heli & map marking thrown in.

As a CMT+ I can find out more if you PM but your best bet is to carefully read answer 4.

In Aduis Fidelis Rodders!