CMT reserve

Hey I’m currently mid way through my application for a reserve medic and waiting for a date for selection. just wondering if anyone else is at a similar stage to me?
also if any reserve cmt’s could give me an insight on what it’s like that would be helpful :) thanks all!

Hey I’m currently mid way through my application for a reserve medic and waiting for a date for selection. just wondering if anyone else is at a similar stage to me?
also if any reserve cmt’s could give me an insight on what it’s like that would be helpful :) thanks all!
I would be interested in which area you unit is located? My local Medic unit in Kent said they currently had a recruitment freeze and don't know when they will be recruiting again

I would be interested in which area you unit is located? My local Medic unit in Kent said they currently had a recruitment freeze and don't know when they will be recruiting again
Hey the unit I’m joining isn’t a medical unit I’m going to be attached to it as their CMT. I’m in Lancashire hope that helps!