CMT POSTINGS UK

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by BlueMafia, May 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How do i find out where all the Uk postings for a cmt 2 could be as i have to choose a posting soon?

2. Don't they educate you where is available anymore?

3. No... They've just told us to start thinking of three places we want to go and be ready for when they asked us for them.
    We asked "well where can we find out" they said check the net, but all that i can find is TA units.

4. Take it your at keogh then? In which case, go down potters or the goose and speak to the instructors in there, doubt very much they don't give you ANY info.
    And if still stuck, check the army web site out.
    http://www.army.mod.uk/ams/dms_units/unit_map.htm

5. Inst dont go to potters anymore... army website only publish TA units and all the inst have told us, even after asking for more info, is that there are MRS's everywhere with every Bn, but sod if im going to look through every single unit in the British Army to find out where they are posted.

6. 3 CS med regt - armoured - at Tidworth, Swanton Morley, Catterick and now York

4 GS Med regt - wheeled - in Aldershot

5 GS Med Regt in Preston

16 CS Med Regt - Airborne - in Colchester

22 Fd Hosp in Aldershot

33 Fd Hosp in Gosport

34 Fd Hosp in York

7. wrong attitude to have at the start of your career matey

as a new kid on the block - you wont be going to MRSs as a perminent posting, just clinical placements. And as a trainee, you'll go where youre told

8. Well said that man!!!

9. mmmmmm Med regt's deep joy!

10. 3 CS med regt - armoured - at Tidworth, Swanton Morley, Catterick and now York

4 GS Med regt - wheeled - in Aldershot

5 GS Med Regt in Preston

16 CS Med Regt - Airborne - in Colchester

22 Fd Hosp in Aldershot

33 Fd Hosp in Gosport

34 Fd Hosp in York

Cant beliv u forgot the almighty 1 CS Med Regt in Germany.....

12. For the people with the arsey replies.
    I'm no new kid! I may be doing my cmt 2 but this is my 16th year.
    And go where you're told.... sorry pal, no we don't. We get to choose. You may be a medic and it was that way for you... things have changed.

For the people who did reply with very useful information, where the units were... Thank you very much. It is greatly appriciated.

13. One of the sharp tools in the box, eh?

14. Didn't want to say that. Lofty hights of l cpl after 16 years? If you've been in 16 years then shouldn't you have more of an idea where the postings are or avenues to find out. Sh1t attitude & lazy or thick as pig sh1t? Take your pick.

15. Reading thread titles appears to not be your strong point mate?