CMT POSTINGS UK

No... They've just told us to start thinking of three places we want to go and be ready for when they asked us for them.
We asked "well where can we find out" they said check the net, but all that i can find is TA units.

Inst dont go to potters anymore... army website only publish TA units and all the inst have told us, even after asking for more info, is that there are MRS's everywhere with every Bn, but sod if im going to look through every single unit in the British Army to find out where they are posted.

3 CS med regt - armoured - at Tidworth, Swanton Morley, Catterick and now York

4 GS Med regt - wheeled - in Aldershot

5 GS Med Regt in Preston

16 CS Med Regt - Airborne - in Colchester

22 Fd Hosp in Aldershot

33 Fd Hosp in Gosport

34 Fd Hosp in York

BlueMafia said:
Inst dont go to potters anymore... army website only publish TA units and all the inst have told us, even after asking for more info, is that there are MRS's everywhere with every Bn, but sod if im going to look through every single unit in the British Army to find out where they are posted.
wrong attitude to have at the start of your career matey

as a new kid on the block - you wont be going to MRSs as a perminent posting, just clinical placements. And as a trainee, you'll go where youre told

Bedpan2zero said:
BlueMafia said:
wrong attitude to have at the start of your career matey

as a new kid on the block - you wont be going to MRSs as a perminent posting, just clinical placements. And as a trainee, you'll go where youre told

Well said that man!!!

5 GS Med Regt in Preston

22 Fd Hosp in Aldershot

33 Fd Hosp in Gosport

34 Fd Hosp in York

Cant beliv u forgot the almighty 1 CS Med Regt in Germany.....

For the people with the arsey replies.
I'm no new kid! I may be doing my cmt 2 but this is my 16th year.
And go where you're told.... sorry pal, no we don't. We get to choose. You may be a medic and it was that way for you... things have changed.

For the people who did reply with very useful information, where the units were... Thank you very much. It is greatly appriciated.

mandownmedic said:
One of the sharp tools in the box, eh?
Didn't want to say that. Lofty hights of l cpl after 16 years? If you've been in 16 years then shouldn't you have more of an idea where the postings are or avenues to find out. Sh1t attitude & lazy or thick as pig sh1t? Take your pick.

BlueMafia said:
And go where you're told.... sorry pal, no we don't. We get to choose. You may be a medic and it was that way for you... things have changed.

For the people who did reply with very useful information, where the units were... Thank you very much. It is greatly appriciated.
oh thats me told!

back in me box

(but you'll still get posted to where THE ARMY wants you - your preference is taken into consideration, but the Armys needs take priority, sorry to burst your bubble).

but the question remains - if youve done 16 years, why dont you have the intelligence to ask your instructors 'where are the units in the UK that I could get posted to? and why come to the Arrsers

BlueMafia said:

Suppose he doesn't actually say he's been in 16 years, just says its his 16th year. so i take it he's a bluffing 16 year old mong just trying to sound like he's actually got a clue.

Sorry to sh1t on you parade crabmabb but the old pongos do have an age limit so you thinking wouldn't work!

Bedpan2zero said:

5 GS Med Regt in Preston

22 Fd Hosp in Aldershot

33 Fd Hosp in Gosport

34 Fd Hosp in York
Thought you'd know bed pan - fingers in pies, fingers in pies. Do CMT 2's go to med centres or is it just for cmt 1's?

As a Class 2 Cmt you should take the posting thats giving to you, irrespective of time served!!

Although be prepared for life in a Medical Regiment... Its Great ;)

Now wheres that Prozac.........