CMT / Navy Medical Assistant / RAF Medic - Help please

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by B3LL, Feb 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If this is in the wrong forum, my apologies.

I'm heading down to my local army recuitment office soon to speak to the recruiters and I have a clear view of what I want to do; I'm just not sure what it would be classified as? I want a role as a medic, quite simply because when I leave whichever branch I join I would like to be a paramedic.

I understand that the recruiters will provide me with vital information in regards to the positions mentioned in the title, but what would your experience / opinion be able to tell me that is unbias?

In total honesty I'm looking at something that would provide me with the experience needed. This is just in the case I leave after 4 years (6 years RAF?), but I'm a grafter and don't have a preference to the branch.

Here are the roles I have been looking at:

Army
    Combat Medical Technician - British Army Website

Navy
    Royal Navy

RAF
    RAF Medic - Medical and medical support careers - RAF Careers

I know the recruiters will provide me with the facts, but, I'm just here to hear what other people have to say about my situation.

Many thanks in advance.
    Bell

HAve a read in this forum. Lots of info here before you go to the AFCO. - Disco

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.