CMT height minimum??

Probably in the wrong place [sorry] but friend trying to join has been given info that height may not be sufficient - anyone know/or could provide for me what the height minimum is please????

Oh CMT RAMC by the way........

Well considering there are some very short female CMT's i think your friend would have to be almost a dwarf to be rejected.

Well she isnt 5'3" and physically capable.......? Her Capita CSM is telling her there is a restriction?

I'd have thought so?

Is it written down somewhere. Cause you know what its like you're stood in front or someone who holds your future in their hands, its nice to be able to politely say 'bollocks' its says here blah blah blah.........;)

Isn't there a difference between CMT generally and other jobs within? I know that you need to be a certain size for certain jobs within the Pet Corps for instance, as they don't want dwarves trying to handle a land shark bigger than them.

I can't imagine it'll end well if your "friend" goes back and starts trying to barrack room lawyer them.

Isn't there a difference between CMT generally and other jobs within? I know that you need to be a certain size for certain jobs within the Pet Corps for instance, as they don't want dwarves trying to handle a land shark bigger than them.

I can't imagine it'll end well if your "friend" goes back and starts trying to barrack room lawyer them.
No I know - I'll inform her to be extremely diplomatic but it would be nice to have current [possibly correct] info....:)

batman.jpg

Super Rec where are you? :cool:

Heights are 148cm minimum for almost all.....except some driving jobs which is 158cm (to reach the pedals i suppose) and other jobs.

Molly is 5' 3" if that helps?

135693.jpg

Latest Threads