CMT COURSE DATES 07

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by biffa, Jan 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello fellas

bit of a pickle.... my employer needs to know the dates of the cmt 3 course ..which is circa feb/march this year..any ideas where i can find course dates ..i checked the DMSTC webside but as per usual its leads you to dead links ..regards Biff

2. See my PM.

3. Don't do the CMT course matey, sign up to do HCA training instead........you'll be one soon enough :wink:

4. Have you heard new lies then?? I was told we were not being made into HCAs...... (CMT2 course in a few days...yay)

5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Shame no one in the AMS had the courage as the RN had when they saw the writing on the wall and binned their RNR Sick Berth Attendants.

TA CMT's are now in the 'to hard to sort box', unless you are a Paramedic of course, then you will have no problems.

6. so things are not looking to rosey transfering to medics and on my CMT 3 TA next sat :oops:

7. Do you mean Medical Assistants?

The RN had MA's the RNR MSA's (Medical Support Assistants) both of which were simply created by renaming the existing SBA's and calling all new ones MA or MSA.

Have they been binned? I cannot imagine how since there are few male nurses willing to serve on an SSN/SSBN (and women cannot serve on submarines) or do the Commando course (only one wench has, to my knowledge, passed and they made it easy for her to do so, no pressure from Parliament honest :pissedoff:)

I know the QARNNS (always forget what they are called, anyway Doris) got rid of their HCA types.

Cardinal

Cardinal