CMT 3 (v) COURSE

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by biffa, Nov 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. kit list just states 95's and a small subdued rucksack ..any other tips of what kit to take other than a hawaiian shirt and beer money -regards

2. How do you subdue a rucksack? Chloraform?

3. Deffo :D

Or love lube - dry bumming is no fun.

4. Dont bother taking condoms. You can get them for nothing in the guard room!

5. with a free pinhole put in each one!

6. Unless the DS are feeling a bit more warry the exercise phase is in the wood by the carpark - Id take webbing (you may be dicked for a stag) but dont load yourself down with too much field kit.

7. I take it your going to Keogh?!

Didnt do any stag when i was there in may, wouldnt worry about that. then again, you never know.

Theres a gym if your that way inclined and some nice runs, so PT kit if you like.

Pens and Paper Pad, and something to keep it in like a plastic folder. Oh and your nice subdued daysack.

There was a cash point on camp, think it had a fee though. but beer money a must!

Naafi was ok, nothing to shout about, Potters down the road is Schitzer but better than nothing.

The Spar shop was pants on toast when i was there but i believe it was in a 'phase of transition'

Cook house food was actually ok.

8. no stagging on! take some beers tokens and get down the mighty Aldershot at weekend

9. Well I stagged on hence my saying it :!: We provided guard twice I must just be luckier than these chaps :?:

10. MPGS do the stags now.

Spar pretty bare at present.