CMSR - Thanks ATRA

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by withorin, Dec 5, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The all NEW CMS(R) for Phase One recruits is another greatly appreciated waste of paper. The only good thing to come out of it is that core values become leadership qualities, and will go to those far more qualified, with vast amounts of military experience, mature, stable, intouch and under worked troop commanders or even Sgts or even Cpls, or if she is not busy, the WRVS lady, to anybody really who can spare 40 mins to bore recruits - who knows - who cares. Those that care, will get more time to care, and do their real job. Move over the Sunady Times make way for the Sunday Sport and God help us all. Be warned, it's all down hill from here.
  2. Had a bad time on CMS(R)-you didn't get RTU'd did you?

The standard of training of varies a great deal in between establishments and training teams but as far as I've experienced the official syllabus is more of a guideline as to what would be nice to teach them, rather than what is taught.

I would construct a more thought out and structured post if I wasn't shagged out after an interesting weekend.
  3. How do you get RTU'D of a regular recruit course............?

4. G-1-1
    it's possible....known as RTM